REVIEW: Kissui BriSea Vital Moisture Ampoule Perfect-Kit Mask


Recently, I've been regularly using a sheet mask for my weekly treatment. I like to treat my skin with the mask. I usually have my DIY green tea mask and clay mask for once or twice a week (each). I also have some stocks of sheet masks but, I rarely use it. So, I decided to do the sheet mask treatment every week. There are some brands of sheet masks that I have, but mostly I bought in Taiwan (if you read my post about Taiwan haul here and here, you might already know it).

This week, I use Kissui sheet mask from Taiwan that I got it for free. If you read this post, you might be knowing that I've got a free mask after I bought several products in Cosmed Taiwan. It was around a year ago and I haven't used it until today. Haha.

So, I didn't expect that this sheet mask has several layers -_- and I didn't know how to use it until I have to ask my Taiwanese friend to help me read the direction that is shown behind the packaging. LOL.


With the help of my friend, I found out that it has three layers, but I only should use one of it which is the middle one. The first layer was the typical sheet mask cover to protect its shape, the second is the mask, and the third (the blue one) is to help us apply the sheet mask easier on to the face.


The sheet mask is thinner than the other sheet masks I've ever used. Probably, that's the reason why the blue layer exist. LOL. It's so helpful, indeed. Cz, without the blue layer, it's kinda hard to apply the sheet mask on to the face.


Recently, my face has been a little dry, since I didn't take care really well after I got sick. So, I choose this sheet mask (among all sheet masks I have) cause I need to moisturize my skin. This mask is not only moisturizing but it can brighten my skin instantly. After I use this mask, my face becomes so smooth, cleaner, and brighter. Too bad I can't show you the before-after picture. I did capture it but, I didn't wear any scarf so I can't post it here :( But overall, this mask is pretty good. It's just a little bit sticky-feeling on my face after I release the sheet. However, it doesn't really that bad.

Review:
+ Moisturizes well
+ Brighten my face
+ Makes my face looks cleaner
+ Makes my face smoother
- A little too sticky

Honestly, I didn't really know about this brand since I got this for free. What I know is this product is a Taiwanese brand that worth to try. This might be a new brand from Taiwan cause I didn't get a lot of information after I searched for this mask on google. Do you guys know about this brand? Have you tried it? Let me know in the comment below :)

No comments

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)