REVIEW: Biore Aqua Rich Watery Jelly Water Base Whitening SPF 30 PA++


If you're not into makeup or feel that skin care is quite hard to understand (LOL), and probably you want to start having skincare but don't know what to start. Just go with the sunscreen first! I'll recommend you the lightweight sunscreen in this post. You can also check my review about another sunscreen that I like here (for normal to oily skin).


Let's get into the product...
Actually, there are some products of Biore sunscreen, but I didn't know why I choose this. Perhaps, because it has a whitening in it since my face is very dull. However, I've just realized that I downgrade my sunscreen product. I used to use a sunscreen who has SPF 50+ PA+++ but now I'm using only SPF 30 PA++. Just barely realized. LOL. As you can tell, I live in Indonesia which has an all-year-of sun that appears so bright. I think, we, Indonesian, need to put a sunscreen with more than SPF 30. Ok.


Although I seem to downgrade my sunscreen, this product has successfully won my heart. I've been using this product since several months ago (not sure when). My face gets easily dull especially for sticky and thick consistency of the products. That's why I always choose a lightweight skin care, like this one. This is so lightweight, as you might notice in its name. A watery jelly water base. That's the key to choose a lightweight skin care as well.

You might already know, the sunscreen product of Biore is quite good and light. And is everybody's favorite. In my opinion, this sunscreen is just working well on my skin. There's no breakout but the thing is, unfortunately, it takes time to absorb. Moreover, you need to apply quite an amount of the sunscreen. However, I don't mind waiting :)

Perhaps, in the picture, it looks like that this product is thick and creamy. Actually, not at all. The texture is like a water but thicker, but still, it's not sticky at all. For the whitening agent, I think, it quite works but not that much. By wearing sunscreen, we can also prevent our face from getting darker and as a good anti-aging. It's enough for me to choose the sunscreen.

I always use this ↑ much whenever I go outside. And when I stay in my room I use a half of it. I don't know much about how much we have to apply sunscreen, I heard it has to be quite much, so I do that much. I apply it all over my face and neck. Although I'm wearing hijab I have to apply it on the neck since my hijab isn't thick enough to block the sun.
After I've been using it for several months, I can say that Biore Aqua Rich Watery Jelly Water Base Whitening SPF 30 PA++:
+ Light
+ Perfect for tropical country
+ It's still light even if we take quite amount of it
+ Doesn't let breakout
+ For all skin type
- (relatively) low SPF
- Takes time to absorb

Price:
Around IDR 150,000/USD 11

Score:
4/5

Overall, this sunscreen is actually pretty good, but I need a higher SPF. Actually, there are some variants of Biore sunscreen and I already found that suits me. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA+++ will be the next to purchase! I found one on nihonmart. Unfortunately, it's out of stock right now, I wish it will be back in stock once my current sunscreen is empty.
Psst, I recommend this product!

No comments

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)