Finally, I Got What I Need

Hi! This is about the future again and I guess I got the answer. Like I said, "always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do". Even if we don't get what we look for, at least we learn something new in our life. There's nothing wrong with challenging ourselves anyway.

I may not get what I want, but I got what I need. At least the dream just misses a bit. And I'm still really grateful for what I got!

Now, I'm preparing myself for the new phase of my life. I know it's gonna be totally new. Living alone, away from my parents to chase my dreams. Do everything by myself, handle things by myself. I can't even imagine that. Can I do all that?

So, here I am, still confused, still kinda unready to face the life ahead, but I'm excited! Really I am! I know there might be many bumpy roads ahead of me, but I can't wait for it. I know, the next life will give me a lot of new things. I'll be getting new things, I'll experience new things which I wish can make me a better person.

I just wish, everything will be alright. And I still be good.

No comments

I like to hear your thoughts! So, don't hesitate to comment :)